With a mammoth, tremendous support and commendation from millions of fully satisfied customers and clients across the nation, Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT bars has carved out a remarkably reputed place as a company producing premier steel products.
Amba Shakti Group has been constantly fulfilling various social responsibilities to do its bit towards the growth of the nation through the best possible means. The direct rolling technology is eco-friendly as it uses the latent heat of the metal and avoid carbon emissions which is not possible for other plants.
Chemistry: Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT bars are made with a controlled chemistry of carbon, sulphur, phosphorous and other alloying elements. Carbon equivalent is maintained in a lower range to facilitate good weldability.
Rolling: The billets are rolled in most advanced mills with all PLC controlled drives for maintaining very narrow range of temperatures minimum rolling time and other rolling parameters which are critical in making the rebars super ductile.
Thermo Mechnical Treatment: The Tempcore TMT online quenching process is adopted after rolling with automated control of water pressure, nozzle angle and the rate of water flow. For super ductile rebars it is important to have a critical balance between chemistry and quenching parameters, essential in developing the desired properties.
The temperature of bar is brought down from 1000c to 500c in 3 seconds. This makes the outer layer of the TMT Bars form a hard martensite structure, whereas the inner layer is comparatively hot & austenite. The bar is cooling naturally on the cooling bed, where it gets cooled by natural air. After cooling due to temperature between inner and outer layer the core reheats the outer layer.
This process tempers the external martensite and the temperature of the surface and the core becomes equal. This is called as "Equalizing Temperature". On further natural cooling, the remaining Austenite transforms into a fine grained ferrite+pearlite structure there by providing an optimum combination high strength, ductility and toughness.
- Uniform strength and ductility throughout each bar unlike other TMT's whose properties vary from meter to meter.
- Due to higher yield stress and better UTS ratio, saving on steel and cost is there.
- Sophisticated computerized quenching process combined with purity of steel makes Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT Bars stronger than others.
- Optimal combination of elongation and proof stress to ensure strong bonding with concrete in earthquake conditions.
- Amba Shakti 550 SD Bars is available in grades Fe 500 & 550.
- Protective oxide layer on surface gives better corrosion resistance.
- The only pure steel rebars available in India. Manufactured in a captive steel plant not in rolling mill.
- Fire resistance ability.
- Easier to weld. No pre-warming or post-heating required.
- Available in range from 8mm to 32mm.
- A mark of "Amba Shakti 550 SD" at every meter along with size.
- Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT Bars has excellent bendability with is achieved by unique combination of tempered martensite.
- Automatic bending for perfection uniform bend on all the bundles.
- Online weighing facilities for stringent weight control.
Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT Bars, if cut and washed with acid, would give a view of "Three Layers" which provides its supreme merits. That makes Amba Shakti 550 SD TMT Bars most trust worthy and makes the best construction.